Our mission is to develop and maintain a camp and conference center to be utilized by a wide range of groups: religious, educational, athletic, and training for the purpose of being away and being renewed in spirit, mind, body and soul.
Camp Kum Ba Yah was started back in 1957-58 by the South Idaho Region Disciples of Christ. The Camp's first building was the Crockett Cabin and the Lodge was the next building to be built. As time went on , the camp grew and more cabins were built.
Camp Kum Ba Yah stands for "Come By Here." in 1989 a well was included to help with the dry hot summers. In 2013 the South Idaho Region dissolved and 4 of the 13 churches retained ownership of the camp.
Horse back riding
Atv and Motorbike riding
Fishing in the creek coming up the mountain
Humming bird watching
Swimming at Nat Soo Pah
9 sleeping cabins with 100 beds total
7 RV spots
Large Group Activity Area
Camp Fire Ring
Full Size Commercial Kitchen